About Me

My photo
My name is Angelina and until March of 2014, I was a horrible eater. I had little to no self control when it came to fast food, soft drinks, red bull, candy, anything! So, diets and weight loss programs didn't work. I couldn't stick to them. It wasn't until I decided to do the Advocare 24 Day Challenge that I saw how the disgusting, horrible food I was eating made me look and feel. I chose to change my life and take back my body.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Quinoa Veggie Burgers

1/2 cup diced carrots
½ diced yellow onion
½ cup breadcrumbs
1 egg
1 cup cooked quinoa
Salt, pepper
1 tbsp cumin
1 can black beans, drained

Pulse (don’t blend) all ingredients in a food processor until the consistency of ground meat (leave chunky).  Form patties and cook in heated oil, over medium heat until brown on both sides.  (You can slowly add breadcrumbs if the patties crumble and remix ingredients in a bowl with a spoon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment