About Me

My photo
My name is Angelina and until March of 2014, I was a horrible eater. I had little to no self control when it came to fast food, soft drinks, red bull, candy, anything! So, diets and weight loss programs didn't work. I couldn't stick to them. It wasn't until I decided to do the Advocare 24 Day Challenge that I saw how the disgusting, horrible food I was eating made me look and feel. I chose to change my life and take back my body.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sautéed Chicken Breasts

8-10 Chicken Breast Tenders
or
3-4 Boneless/Skinless Chiken Breasts
Salt
Pepper
Blackened seasoning
2 tbsp. Olive Oil

Clean & cube tenders/breasts and place in medium bowl.  Sprinkle salt & pepper, mixing with hand until evenly seasoned. Mix in blackened seasoning, evenly coating chicken cubes.  Heat olive oil. Sautée chicken until cooked through.  Perfect to add to salads, wraps and any quinoa recipe listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment